Don’t
be. . .
Don’t be
the beauty to please my eyes,
instead be
the wisdom to show me light.
Don’t be
smile of my face,
instead be
words to my thoughts.
Don’t be
reason of my sleepless night,
instead be
the shoulder on which I cry.
Don’t be
my entire world,
instead be
the only reason I stay up in this fake world.
Don’t be
everything to me,
instead
be something worth of everything.
Don’t be thoughts that may just fade away,
instead be
the beautiful dream I live staying awake.
Don’t be
someone you are not,
just be
who you are and I‘ll be the best one you could have asked for. . .
-
Anjana Shetty
Nice thoughts anju..
ReplyDeleteThanks dea :)
ReplyDeleteMaturity speaks :) love the way you write :*
ReplyDeleteMaturity speaks :) love the way you write :*
ReplyDeleteThank u :*
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteSuper
ReplyDelete