CRUMPLED
thoughts
I was
with you in that part of your life when you were facing WORLD alone
When only
thing which was there in your face was a fake smile like a CLOWN
I choose
to hold your hand, wipe your TEARS and console your CRIES
Cos I understood
life was HARSH and painful was every tick of TIME
I knew
you were shattered within with deep WOUND inside
But WORDS
were the only thing I could afford to gather your STRENGTH and make you SMILE
again
I might
have not erased the THOUGHTS which shrinks your HEART and make you CRY
But I was
always there to turn those CRUMPLED PAGE and bring fresh page to YOUR LIFE
But TIME
betrayed me hard now you have thousands of people AROUND you and today for you
I am lost in the CROWD
UNKNOWINGLY
tears roll down my eyes cos I was a fool to expect us to be together in this LIFE
-Anjana Shetty
Comments
Post a Comment